Reliable, Flexible, and Scalable
FRII's Metro Ethernet offers a reliable, flexible, and scalable Internet connection that meets and exceeds the needs your business. We offer guaranteed upstream and downstream data transmission with 99.999% SLA availability and speeds from 3Mbps to 1Gbps. For those who wish to rid themselves of all the clutter, our experienced team of network engineers can also configure wireless solutions to meet the demands of your business.
FRII partners with several tier 1 suppliers from our state-of-the-art data center in Fort Collins, Colo. With redundant connections and on-site generator backup, our service is always online. And, our service is scalable. We can easily adapt to changes in your bandwidth profile at any time.
Should you encounter any issues with your Metro Ethernet service, our team of Network Operations Center technicians is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to assist you.
Ethernet Technical Specifications
Flexible Data Rates
- Speeds as low as 3Mbps
- Speeds up to 1Gbps
- Copper (EOC) or optical fiber (MOE)
- Speeds less than 100Mbps have handoffs over 802.3 copper Ethernet
- Speeds greater than 100Mbps are handed off over single or multi-mode optical fiber
- Lower speeds may have a fiber hand-off if there’s a likelihood of future upgrades to above 100Mbps
- Partner agreements with several Tier 1 ISP providers
- Flexible solutions that are always on to meet the demands of your business
IP Addressing & BGP
- IPv4 available
- IPv6 available
- BGP peering where needed
If you're considering Metro Ethernet, our team of sales engineers can design and customize a solution that meets the needs of your growing enterprise. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.212.0700.