Our Values & Mission
You deserve a company that builds trust through strong values.
Both the company and individual employees acknowledge and assume accountability for all we do.
We encourage open, honest, and frequent communication within the company and with our customers, vendors, partners, and the communities in which we live and operate.
Fort Collins and the Front Range is our home. The company started here. The employees live here. We want to help create and maintain a healthy, vibrant community that we all enjoy.
Spirit FRII encourages innovation and welcomes change as an integral part of our growth. Excellence We deliver top quality products and services and strive for the best in all we do.
Health and Well-Being of Employees
FRII understands that the emotional and physical well-being of its employees is important and encourages healthy actions and work-life balance. Integrity Honor in all things. Neither the company nor its employees engage in deceptive practices. Promises are kept and ethics are valued.
Ownership and Empowerment
This, along with accountability, encourages employees to go beyond accepting responsibility by encouraging employees to act. Employees take initiative to serve, build, improve, and correct.
In all we do, we show enthusiasm, pride, and dedication. To this end, we love when customers bring us challenging questions and problems to answer and solve.
We respect all employees, customers, vendors, and partners, and recognize that each person plays a vital role to our success. Respect is shown in how we treat each other and in our contributions.
We know that we do not exist without customers. We believe that delivering top-notch customer service and support is a key way of acknowledging this.
Recent Blog Posts
- Colocation Server Hosting Provider: Our Hiring Practices Benefit You
- Fort Collins Wireless Expert Responds to WPA2 Wireless Security Vulnerability
- Does Your Fort Collins Internet Provider Deliver Great Tech Support?
- A Brief Intro to Ethernet and Custom Wireless Ethernet
- Pros and Cons of the Cloud from a Colocation Server Hosting Provider
- Fort Collins Server Hosting Provider Shares IT Security Tips
- Fort Collins Internet Provider Explains CAPTCHA